- Immediate opening in our Tool Room for Journeyman Mold Maker with a minimum of 5-10 years experience
- Performs work in the shop and in the plant in the preparation for production of new tooling as well as revisions, changeovers, repair and maintenance of current molds
- Dismantles or partially dismantles molds to locate cause of malfunction or cause of part defect. Takes action to then replace or repair the damaged areas. Works with engineering and processing personnel to assure the mold is operating correctly.
- Works from CAD data, verbal instructions, sketches and blueprints in mold repair as well as modifying or fabricating special purpose equipment or fixtures. Typically using ferrous and non-ferrous metals in the shop
- Perform mold cleanings per set standards
- Fills out appropriate paperwork and the input of data on the computer network MRP system after completing tasks
- Tig Welding, Hydraulic, Electrical and Hot Runner experience a plus
- Variety of shifts available - 8 hr, 10 hr and 12 hour shift openings. Days, Nights, Weekends.
Please send resume, current or last wage, as well as salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org