Multifunctional Steering Top Column Module
This multifunctional lever is used within an automotive steering column application. Careful design and details needed to be coordinated for a part with this many primary functions. This Class A surface part included a full pad printing operation, marking all functions of the lever stalk, and then individually cell packed.
Click Here to view the part in our video.
For more information on our capabilities and expertise on Top Column Modules and other automotive parts, contact us to discuss your next project.
Lever Stalk Details and Highlights
- Product Description
- Multifunctional lever used within an automotive steering column application.
- Injection Molding Capabilities & Applied / Processes
Decoration & Assembly
Detailed Pad Printing
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- 300 ton Engel, Automated Robot, Automatic Packaging into Cell Packs
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Length: 95mm
- Tightest Tolerances
- Material Used
- Capron 8267G Nylon (PTFE)
- Material Finish
- Class A Surface Stipple
- In process testing / inspection performed
- SPC of Critical Dimensions and 100% Visual Inspection
- Industry for Use
- Delivery Location
- Standards Met
- Customer supplied print, 2D CAD Drawing
- Product Name
- Multifunctional Automotive Steering Top Column Module